How To Fill out PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
I got an offer from tech company but they do not require me to "paper or electronically" sign the offer. Is that suspicious?
Your question misses a few details that can actually help you get useful answers Big tech company offering less pay for full time than that of internship makes no sense. Is the company going through losses? How less are you offered? Are you being compensated in ways other than salary (like stocks, yearly bonuses etc) that you are overlooking? Did you ask HR why your full time pay is less than internship? Do you know if the other college graduates joining the company are getting better pay than you (you should account for the fact that graduates from higher ranked schools usually are offered slightly higher salary ~5%)? How was your performance evaluated as when you were an intern? Try to get answers to these questions first and ask the HR for salary negotiation. Apart from all these, if you're not satisfied with the pay, I'd suggest looking for another job unless you believe this job can provide you with valuable tech expertise that can boost your career in the long run.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Fill Out PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Fill Out PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Fill Out PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Fill out PDF: All You Need to Know
This post is for people who want to work with awesome tech companies, I don't think you need to spend two weeks searching for an internship. I've never had any problems finding an internship that gives me the skills I need (more info here), but it does depend on your talent and how much time you're willing to spend looking and evaluating them. What's next: I want to add a new section titled “Should I get an internship?” in another blog post, since I think it's more important to discuss this topic now that you know what you're getting into. If you have specific questions or feel I should add something, please leave a comment below! The next blog post will be a more detailed job search guide (how to find an internship) and I'll also talk about how to make an excellent professional online resume that shows you're prepared to compete.